More than a Janitorial Company
Grace Maintenance is much more than a janitorial company. We are a company dedicated to providing our valued clients, a complete range of services for their property and facility; inside and out. The goal is to simplify property management for you, and to maintain your facility in top operating condition, and to keep it pristine in cleanliness and appearance. We are able to accomplish this because of the following:
- Company operation managers have a combined 10 years experience in janitorial, floor care, and building maintenance.
- We believe proper training is critical to service excellence. This is why we train all our workers. We also train specialists in Flooring Care, as well as Heating, and Plumbing Maintenance.
- On our first day of service, we provide our new clients with a deep and thorough cleaning, to bring the facility up to our (and their) high standards. This extra service is given as a gift to our new and valued clients, at no additional cost.
- Our workers are well supervised by either a working (on site) supervisor, or company supervisors. These supervisors walk our client's facility on a regular bases. Each supervisor will also report to our Operations Manager who will be familiar with the facility's needs.
- Our sales representative who introduced our new clients to, and invited them to join our Grace Maintenance Janitorial family, will be responsible to make sure they receive their expected high quality service. This is accomplished by his on-going personal service and inspections. This is to insure that all areas are being cared for exactly the way our clients have specified. These inspection reports become a part of the account file and are used to evaluate and, if necessary, modify their customized cleaning schedule.
- Depending on the package, management company can receive detail images of the work that was performed on their building with the ability to make comments or suggestions on the work performed.
- A janitorial checklist is used by the supervisor to verify adherence to the approved cleaning schedule.
- Our clients can contact us, 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week for emergencies or special requests.
Grace Maintenance Support